Michael Gray, CPA's Frequently Asked
Business Improvement Questions
Get the facts or ask your own question about building a new business or improving your current business!
- Did you give Dan Kennedy a testimonial?
- Where can I get more information about tax liens?
- Is a house an asset or a liability, as Rich Dad, Poor Dad? suggests?
- What's wrong with Rich Dad, Poor Dad?
- What is the best way to market stock for my corporation?
- Do I need to apply for a business license?
- How and when should I apply for a business license?
- Can a Canadian invest in American tax liens?
- Are there any courses on trust deeds or any places I can learn about them?
- Is interest tax deductible on margin loans for business expenses?
- How much should I set aside for building my business?
- How can I cut costs during a market downturn?
- What risks are involved in starting your own business?
- Do you know what kind of people these businessmen were?
- Where can I find success stories?
- What is the source of the Time Management Quadrant concept?
- What resources and tools are available to enable the selling process?
- Where can I find sample thank you cards?
- How can I increase my profits?
- Where can I find books by Frank Bettger?
- Where can I find Ron Popeil's products?
- How do I develop a USP for my business?
- What are LLC's and LLT's?
- Is there a video tape about the 7 Habits?
- What is the difference between fraud and embezzlement?
- Where can I find all the financial ratios in detail?
- How do you determine customer lifetime value?
- How do you write a personal mission statement?
Do You Have a Question Regarding Taxes or Business Improvement?
Michael Gray regrets that he can no longer directly answer email questions from our readers, which were formerly posted as "frequently asked questions" or faqs. He will answer selected email questions in his newsletter, Michael Gray, CPA's Tax & Business Insight, as time and space permit.
You will receive instructions on how to submit business questions when you subscribe to our newsletter.
Want to Know When This Page is Updated?
For our newest answers to subscribers' questions, subscribe our newsletter, Michael Gray, CPA's Tax & Business Insight, by filling out the form below.
If you like our website and have one of your own, please link to us!